No image available
Section 609 Study Guide and testThis EPA-approved self-study program certifies you to work on motor vehicle air conditioners and to buy small cans of refrigerant in convenient sizes under 20 lbs. You may not need your 609 certification to work on your car...but you'll want the small can to use on ladders and in hard-to-reach places.

Page: of 1